Dear Valued Patient,
Keeping our patients and employees safe while providing the best care to our patients is paramount. Both of our offices are now open for all patients, including those with ongoing eye conditions including cataracts, those with urgent eye care issues and well as for routine appointments and annual exams. We are also pleased to announce that our optical shops reopened on May 18th for your eyeglass needs.
• We are educating staff on current, evidence-based procedures for infection control and prevention.
• We are training staff on the proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
• We are monitoring all staff, patients and visitors for fever and/or symptoms of COVID-19.
• We are limiting the number of patients and visitors coming into our offices.
• We are continuing to disinfect all surfaces, supplies and equipment.
• We have modified our testing equipment and procedures to help protect patients and staff.
• We are staying up-to-date with the latest information from the CDC’s COVID-19 web page: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
If you have an appointment in our offices, you will be asked to call a special telephone number when you arrive in our parking lot. You will then be asked several screening questions and instructed to wait outside until we call you to be seen. We have redesigned our offices to allow for social distancing from other patients. For everyone’s safety, we are requiring that everyone wear a mask in order to be seen.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we all try to stay safe and healthy!
The doctors and staff of Consulting Ophthalmologists, P.C.
Click here for information from the Academy of Ophthalmology related to COVID-19