Dear Valued Patient,
Our goal is to continue to provide you with the highest quality eye care while keeping everyone as safe as possible during this pandemic.
At this time, our offices are open for patients with ongoing eye conditions including cataracts, as well as those who need to be seen urgently. We will begin scheduling more routine appointments and annual exams as soon as we feel it is safe to do so. Our optical shops reopened on May 18th, using new protocols to keep our patients and staff safe while servicing your needs.
• We are educating staff on current, evidence-based procedures for infection control and prevention.
• We are training staff on the proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
• We are monitoring all staff, patients and visitors for fever and/or symptoms of COVID-19.
• We are limiting the number of patients and visitors coming into our offices.
• We are continuing to disinfect all surfaces, supplies and equipment.
• We have modified our testing equipment and procedures to help protect patients and staff
• We are staying up-to-date with the latest information from the CDC’s COVID-19 web page: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
If you have an appointment in our offices, you will be asked to call a special telephone number when you arrive in our parking lot. You will then be asked several screening questions and instructed to wait outside until we call you to be seen. We have redesigned our offices to allow for social distancing from other patients. For everyone’s safety, we are requiring that everyone wear a mask in order to be seen.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we all try to stay safe and healthy!
The doctors and staff of Consulting Ophthalmologists, P.C.
Click here for information from the Academy of Ophthalmology related to COVID-19